Fire Alarm Does Its Job!
 
By Radio Room
January 6, 2019
 

Gladwyne Firefighters were alerted to a Fire Alarm on Sunday morning as everybody was preparing to watch the Eagles game later in the day. Upon arrival of firefighters the fire alarm could be heard from the street and upon looking in the windows of the house, there was smoke. Entry was made, a dog was removed from the house (healthy and happy) and a culinary mishap was located on the stove. The smoldering food / pot was removed from the house all while Rupert the puppy observed from the front of Ladder 24. The homeowner was contacted and firefighters remained on scene to update the homeowner on the incident and reunite Rupert back with the family.

 
Units: Ladder 24, Engine 24, Engine 24-1, Air 24 and Special Service 24
 
Mutual Aid: LMPD
 
No Caption
Rupert and FF Hofstetter
Rupert and FF Hofstetter
 
No Caption
No Caption
 
No Caption